In Atlanta's north metro area, one lawyer has distinguished himself with his knowledge and experience in the areas of consumer and business bankruptcy, Brian Limbocker of Limbocker Law Firm, LLC.
Vinings Personal Bankruptcy Lawyer
There are different forms of bankruptcy that meet different kinds of needs.
- Chapter 7 consumer bankruptcy: An individual or a married couple is eligible for this stripped-down form of liquidation bankruptcy. Debts are discharged and non-exempt assets sold, with the proceeds distributed among creditors. A good bankruptcy attorney can maximize your debt discharge and minimize your liquidation.
- Chapter 7 business bankruptcy: For corporations and partnerships.
- Chapter 11 consumer bankruptcy. When your income is too high or your debt is too substantial to qualify you for a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13.
- Chapter 11 business bankruptcy: This proceeding allows you to stay in business while you address the issue of debt repayment.
- Chapter 13 consumer bankruptcy: This form allows individuals to retain property and pay debts out of future earnings. Individuals file for Chapter 13 to stop foreclosures or repossessions, because they do not qualify for Chapter 7 and to protect assets from being liquidated in a Chapter 7. Ultimately, Chapter 13 is designed to put the consumer in a better financial position than before they filed the Chapter 13.
Advising And Guiding You Through Every Important Decision
For instance, you may know that Chapter 7 and 13 can discharge certain tax obligations. But did you know that under Chapter 13, the IRS may be prevented from assessing penalties or interest on your past owed taxes?
In addition to taxation, attorney Brian Limbocker explains and helps you to strategize these important bankruptcy issues:
Serving Woodstock · Canton · Marietta · Smyrna · Vinings · Duluth
One lawyer in the North Atlanta metro can help with your bankruptcy or personal injury problems. Call Marietta bankruptcy lawyer Brian Limbocker at Limbocker Law Firm, 678-401-6836, or write us using this online form. We are pleased to offer free initial consultations.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.