Hundreds of Georgians are seriously injured or killed in truck-related accidents. People in automobiles have little protection against a speeding 18-wheeler, tank truck, double trailer, logging truck, flatbed or cement truck. Very often these giant commercial vehicles outweigh ordinary cars by 100 to one.
North Atlanta Semi-Truck Injury Lawyer
Truck accident injuries are often the result of negligence:
- Commercial trucking companies ignore the law. State and federal safety regulations exist, but trucking companies don't always follow them.
- Bad drivers are at the wheel. Employers are supposed to do background checks on new hires, but they sometimes skip this step.
- Drivers aren't properly trained. It is the trucking company's responsibility to ensure that drivers know how to use safety equipment, and when to seek assistance.
- Vehicles are not maintained properly. Inspections are infrequent, and upkeep schedules are ignored.
- Drivers are sleepy. Companies are responsible for drivers knowing when to pull over and sleep.
Big Rigs · 18-Wheelers · Tanker Trucks · Logging Trucks · Car Carriers
Limbocker Law Firm has years of experience examining truck accidents and filing claims against truck companies. It is our policy as your attorney to pursue maximum compensation for victims and their families, both to address their terrible losses and to send a message to trucking companies that carelessness with the lives of others must not be tolerated.
Have you or a loved one been injured in an accident involving a truck? Call Marietta truck accident lawyer Brian Limbocker at Limbocker Law Firm, LLC, at 770-884-7218, or email him using this online form.